Rich-PTP(Photoacoustic Toning Pulse) is a unique technology of TRI-BEAM and has accomplished the best clinical efficacy that none of other Q-switched Nd:YAG machines has ever made. Particularly, Rich-PTP Technology shatters targeted chromophore and maximizes PhotoAcoustic effect.
In consequence, Rich-PTP Technology satisfies patients with higher aesthetical result based on the most powerful energy, TRI-BEAM has met the laser toning requirements such as advanced high peak power and short pulse duration.
Skin Rejuvenation – Lasers are an excellent way to create a smoother, healthier-looking complexion while stimulating ongoing collagen growth. Because lasers penetrate deeper than any cream or lotion, they can provide a dramatic boost to your beauty routine.
Changes you can expect include:
• smaller pore size
• improvement in skin’s firmness and elasticity
• more even skin tone, eliminating brown spots, • age/sun spots and blotchy areas
• smoother texture
• sun spots, brown spots and uneven skin tone
• removal of fine dark hair above lips, around sides of face
• a more refreshed appearance
Lightening sunspots/ photodamage – These brown spots that appear on your face and hands etc are caused by photodamage, or sun exposure. These solar lentigenes can emerge at any age and on any skin type, although people with light skin are most susceptible. Over time, the spots can darken or even grow to become unsightly ‘splotches.’
The best prevention, of course, is daily sunscreen. For those who haven’t been careful in the sun, lasers can help restore even skin tone.
Tri-Beam safely targets the individual spots, gently breaking the pigment into tiny particles. You’ll notice the spot turning gray or white for a few minutes, a natural response of the skin as it absorbs the energy. The spot will then turn darker and sloughs off completely within one to two weeks. At this point, lighter skin starts to blend in as it heals, promoting an even toned appearance.
For more aggressive treatment of advanced photodamage, a physician can change the settings. After this one-time procedure, the skin will look slightly red, like sunburn, for a few days. This more advanced treatment is appropriate for patients with light to medium skin tones and significant photodamage including large brown “sun spots,” an increased number of moderate wrinkles and a ‘leathery’ texture.
Tattoo removal – Laser tattoo removal is a popular cosmetic procedure that is safe, effective, and only takes minutes to perform.
Have you ever seen an old tattoo that is partially faded? Tattoos naturally fade over time because the body’s immune system recognizes that tattoo ink is a foreign substance and tries to remove ink particles.
Laser tattoo removal speeds up the natural process by shattering tattoo ink into smaller pieces that flush away more easily.
Tattoo removal is an advanced procedure because tattoo ink needs to be heated at very high temperatures to shatter, yet high temperatures usually cause skin to scar. Tri-Beam laser systems feature a sophisticated technology, Q-switching, that effectively breaks down ink without scarring.
Tri-Beam Q-switched laser systems feature amazingly short laser pulses that only last for nanoseconds (billionths of a second).
Because the laser pulse is so brief, the power is high enough to shatter the ink. But, because the energy is in the skin for such a short period of time, there is no risk of damage to the skin.
• No downtime.
• Relatively safer and more comfortable compared to other lasers as its heat pulses are very short and fast.
• Minimal discomfort (just a tingling sensation)
• The consistent energy delivered by Tribeam ensures a gentle procedure with great results.
• Suitable for most skin types, including tanned skin.
• Improvement of skin texture and fine lines continue even months after treatment.
• Can be easily combined with other cosmetic procedures for even better results.
• E-Medical Novena @ Novena Medical Centre
This is an Erbium:Glass laser with micro fractional technology that performs:
• Routine Rejuvenation of Facial Area
• Revises Acne Scars and Striaes
• Rejuvenation of Non Facial Areas – Neck Chest, Hands and Arms
• Improves Wrinkles and Skin Laxity
• Improves Rough Skin Uneven Skin Tone Pores and Texture
Although the MOSAIC HP laser system causes micro thermal damage in the skin consisting of controlled necrosis and coagulation, skin renewal is stimulated via the rapid wound repair and remodeling response initiated by the surrounding normal tissues. The MOSAIC HP is completely non-ablative, meaning that no epidermal tissue is vaporized by our fractional approach.
• Convenient treatment for patients
• Easy control of penetration depth/level
• Safe hair therapy using non-consumable tips
• Non-consumable tips specialized for hair treatment enable safe and effective alopecia treatment without damage to existing normal hair.
• Comfortable and short procedure for patients
• Immediate scalp condition improvement with bloodless treatment
• Effective scalp rejuvenation
• Minimal energy loss and maximal stimulation of hair follicles achieved with low energy levels due to the direct delivery of microbeams to the scalp
• No adverse effect on hormone condition
• Perfect treatment for female androgenetic alopecia and children
• Applicable for any type of hair loss
• Synergy with combination therapy
• Synergy with other hair regrowth therapies
• E-Medical Novena @ Novena Medical Centre