What it is:
Soulevé is a novel skin supplement that is designed to protect our skin from intrinsic and extrinsic processed that contribute to skin aging.
What it does:
Soulevé promotes collagen synthesis and combats oxidative stress through its 3 active ingredients: Naticol HPMG type 1 fish collagen peptides, blueberry extracts and vitamin C.
Naticol HPMG Type I Fish Collagen Peptides
Derived from the hydrolysis of fish skin, the following properties make Naticol HPMG an excellent ingredient to replenish the body, providing essential nutrients to rebuild its collagen network.
• High Availability
• High Purity – High content of essential amino acids (>16%), >50% in glycin, proline, hydroxyproline (Type 1 collagen precursor) and bioactive collagen peptides
• Clinically proven in randomised placebo-controlled study to improve skin elasticity and firming, reducing wrinkles.
• Contains 1% anthocyanins AKA “edible cosmetics”
• Antioxidant effect protects against UV-induced skin changes
• Provides natural colour and flavour to Soulevé as a drink
• Patented natural extracts of plant containing an exclusive complex of ceramides and digalactosyldiglycerides (DGDG).
• Vital in maintaining our skin barrier functions.
• This skin barrier function helps to maintain moisture in our skin as well as protect our skin against entry of environmental allergans, exposure to UV light chemical, physical and biological skin irritants.
• Improves kin carrier functions and dry skin conditions.
• Essential for the synthesis and stabilization of the collagen
• Acts as a coenzyme for hydroxylase enzymes that catalyzes the production of the collagen from procollage
• Vitamin C also protects tje skin from oxidative stress associated with UV radiation
Corn Dextrin (bulking agent), Natural Blueberry Flavour, Citric Ccid (acidity regulator), Rice Concentrate (anti-caking agent), Sucralose (sweetener)
• Oral Use
• Recommended daily intake is 1 sachet dissolved in a glass of water after meal.
Caution: This product is not recommended for pregnant and breast-feeding women.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.